tava a navegar pela internet no outro dia e descobri o blog da allison mack, a q faz a chloe em smallville. é mt giro, ela começou há 2 semanas, este é só o segundo texto dela, mas é mm fixe.
este texto era sobre por quê as pessoas fazem o que fazem, pra agradar os outros, ou pra agradar a si mesmas?
a minha resposta:
Comment by Natalia: April
12, 2007 @ 10:59 am
Hey :D Great quote!
Wow! That play must be amazing! 24 characters?! I go crazy playing more than three… Wish I could watch it! It must be awesome.
I always thought I did what I did for my family. My parents and grandparents’ opinions have always meant a lot to me and I tend to take a lot of time deciding everything so I have always ended up agreeing with them and doing exactly what everyone expected me to do.
I am now in the first year of medical school without having given too much thought about really becoming a doctor since last year, though I have been pushed to do it ever since I can remember.
The point is also ever since I can remeber I wanted to act and even today I memorise lines from all sort of characters and play them all alone in my bedroom.
Pathetic, I know…
All this because I don’t have the guts to stop pleasing everyone and follow my own lead for a change.
But I also like the course I’m taking and I think I could be a great doctor someday, besides, it’s a lot safer financially. I mean, actors never know what they’re going to be doing next, right? At least I’d have something to fall back on.
This is what I’m saying. I just can’t decide. I know I’d be happier if I followed my heart and persued an acting career but what about the rest? You can’t live on happiness…
This was me, just pouring my heart out.Love your blog Allison, keep up the good work! Oh, and I love your acting too. I was watching it more closely the other day and we do a lot of movements alike. That must be good, right?
NataliaFrom: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Currently living in: Porto, Portugal
e vcs? por quê fazem o que fazem?
s quiserem ver o site: www.allisonmack.com
Time Traveler's Wife
Há 17 anos
8 comentários:
Have u ever told ur parents u really wanted 2 act?
[let's make a deal! from now on, we only speak (or write =P) english! (here in the blog, of course!)]
Hugs! []***
Deal!
I did tell them but they never really took it seriously, besides I know I should finish college so that I can have something to fall back on.
And it's not like I don't like it, I really love everything we're studying
Great then! But u can always try both! I dunno... Lots of medical students have two careers! My cousin is a great ballerina, and she kept dancing when she went to college! She can teach and everything! How cool is that?! Of course u must take ur job seriously, I mean, u can't take up two careers and still be the greatest at both, but still u can try to conciliate and not wasting ur talent! Go ahead, girl! Follow ur dreams! Even those that seem impossible to come true!
Bye, sweetie pie! :D
I looove you!! :D :D :D :D
(not in the man - woman sense of the word, but I think u got that)
That was funny! =P
But u know that u have my support in those utopic dreams and stuff XD kiss kiss
I love u too! (in that same sense haha) I guess u can say "I love ya" instead of "you", cuz once in "Something's Gotta Gove" he said "I love ya" and she misunderstood and thought he'd said "I love you too!" and the scene was pretty awkward and funny! I mean, not 2 me, cuz I really wanted him to say "I love you"! haha! Well, never mind...!
Big hug, love ya! ***
Oh my gosh! I meant 2 say "...and thought he'd said "I love you" and answered "I love you too"..." Got it? haha!
Cheers, mate!
***
oh! it's a good thing u corrected it cuz i really wasn't getting it from what u wrote! :P
luv ya!!
luv u both
c ya 2morrow
Enviar um comentário