Ok, so this was my last comment on allison's blog. the website is, once again, www.allisonmack.com. Please check it out! It's so cool! Especially if you're huge fans of Chloe (from Smallville), as I'm sure you are!
hehehe
You don't really have to check it out, I'm jk (just kidding), as you may know :D
Hi again Allison!
It’s funny that you chose money to be the subject of your blog entry this week because today (before I actually read this) I was with some friends waiting in line for lunch and we had bills in our hands. One of them, Ana, started crumpling hers up into a ball and said that it felt really good! That it was as if money had no meaning at all! Just a piece of paper! It certainly is a very liberating thing to do, especially because afterwards it is still valuable. Hehehe
Anyway, as I was crumpling up my own bill I realised that all the bad things that come from money are created by men, that even if that piece of paper was worth 5 euros for me, it would mean nothing for someone who had no way of exchanging it for something.
What you wrote about people having to earn their money is so true! I have been through that, having money practically handed out to me, and I must say it is not something I was grateful for. (I know this sounds weird but it was given to me as a birthday gift, so it’s no big deal. ) I felt as if I shouldn’t have accepted it because it didn’t feel mine.
Ok, I must be sounding very confusing now, I’m really tired. I better go to sleep because I have classes early in the morning tomorrow ( human anatomy - joints; hope I don’t fall asleep!).
I just wanted to say that money is not the source of all problems in the world and that it must be earned to make sense for the people who spend it.
About Smallville, I wish you had kissed Tom! But I’m sure the final episode of the season was great anyway. The worst part is the “to be continued” part, but I’m sure they kept that! I just don’t like episodes that don’t end, it’s like getting to the end of a book, you always want to read some more.
I’m pretty sure I’m babbling by now, I really should go to sleep.
Looking forward for next week’s entry! Keep writing to us, we love reading it!
Hugs and kisses
This would make much more sense if you had read what Allison wrote in her blog... :P
Bye for now,
Luv u all very much!
P.S.: The thrill is over, we are totally and completely one hundred percent different!
1 comentário:
hey :) é o meu 1º comentario aqui hehehe!!!! ta mto fixe a tua mensagem Natalia ;)
queria dizer tb uma coisa (so uma :P) como é que fazes um novo post???lool isso explica o pk que ainda nao fiz nenhum post desde que a Ana me adicionou...!!!!beijinhos ***
Enviar um comentário